Friday, October 2, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies and Confusion [Ann]



I'm wondering how to add songs to our music playlist thing at the bottom of this page. Agh. So confused. I don't know the password to our playlist. :'(
Mmm, look, chocolate chip cookies from Vegan with a Vengeance! Nomnomnomnom xD

Last week, Anna came to Texas! We had great fun baking (without a certain LAZY someone who would rather see a crappy movie for free than bake with us...har har jk) those chocolate chip cookies and also chocolate thumbprint cookies for the WHS STAND bake sale! (both recipes from Vegan with a Vengeance ;) I made Kenny some special ones! :}
(Please do not delete this post, Anna)

Dear Jerry & Kenia, I will post oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookies later on today just for you! :]

[edit: WHAT HAPPENED HERE?! WHERE IS THE SENSE? I HAD TEXT ABOUT MOONCAKES. Please refer to post titled "I smell censorship!"]

>:[ The mooncakes are going to be so beautiful and cultural and all that jazz...yeah. If you don't know what mooncakes are, they look something like the picture at the very top of this post (Yeah I don't know. I tried to move it closer to this paragraph that relates to mooncakes, but it just wont listen to me). Ours will look so much better because my aunt has beautiful intricate flowery designs in her mold. Hm, taken out of context, that phrase sounds kind of gross...or like morbidly fascinating. Ah so exciting! I love Autumn.
Anna's coming again this weekend! YAY!

Posting a blog is complicated for me. My pictures don't match up with what I've typed. I tried to move them. They're stuck! :( LWTC?! Maybe next time I'll just post pictures and no words. A picture is worth a thousand words, anyway.

0 comments: